Tuesday, 7 May 2013

MUA Power Pout



Well ladies and gents, the arrival of the MUA Power Pout was unsurprising given the current lip crayon craze and after I clocked eyes on them in my nearest Superdrug I snapped them up. 

There are 6 shades altogether, of which I have 4...

Rendez Vous: A chic nude/your lips but better colour.
Runaway: An orange based red - very flattering for Spring.   
Broken Hearted: A fun, barbie pink.
Crazy in Love: A deep raspberry in bullet but transfers a bit lighter on to the lip.

The crayon form teamed with the light, glossy formula makes application quick and easy. The crayons have a twist bottom so no sharpening is required and maximum product usage is possible! 

The longevity of these aren't great, as with most glossy lip products (especially the nude), re-application is definitely necessary after a relatively short period of time. They also have an unusual mint scent, which I didn't necessarily dislike, but I did find a bit strange. 

They're £3 a pop and for that sort of money I just don't think you can go wrong. And I have to admit, initial application of these beauty's leaves your lips feeling really moisturised.



What do you reckon? Will you be snapping these up any time soon?


xxx

10 comments:

  1. i've honestly never tried any lip crayons and the colors of the mua ones look so pretty. i love them. i might give them a go.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. If only there was a Superdrug in Zurich. I really like the crazy in love shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good!

    Check out my OPI nail polish giveaway!
    GIVEAWAY HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great

    I have a giveaway running on my blog, you can win a pair of lov I'd love it if you entered!

    xo



    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog :*


    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing, the colours are so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty shades :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shades are all so lovely, great as I'm a huge fan of MUA. Just found your blog...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tempted to try them :) x

    ReplyDelete