Sunday, 19 May 2013

Smooth Sunday's


King Charles has been the absolute one this week. Fun, folky-pop. He's exciting and mellow at the same time. Perfect for de-stressing or lying in the sun. Speaking of sun and de-stressing, this folky young man is playing quite a few of the smaller festivals around the country this year. That's how I'd describe him actually, the perfect festival sound. He looks like your typical festival-gooer as well. 

The new song "The Brightest Lights" features the similarly sounding Mumford & Sons and is so easy to listen to, just one of those songs you realise that you're smiling to without realising: 



"Love Lust" was released 2 years ago, but it's still going good and strong on my summer playlist:


Who have you got on your summer playlist? Would you like to see more of mine?

xxx

8 comments:

  1. lovely blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! your blog is lovely too, i've just been checking it out.
    yes, of course xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling)
    you have an amazing blog)i like it)

    I invite you to take part in my giveaway)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/2013/05/giveaway-with-oasap.html

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot for visiting my blog..
    You have a great blog..:)
    I am following you..Hope you will follow me too..
    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to King Charles...now a fan!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I love finding new music :) x

    ReplyDelete