Sunday, 5 May 2013

Smooth Sunday's

I've been a busy bee this week! It's consisted of revision, travelling to and from London, seeing Nick Grimshaw and drinking lots and lots of coffee to keep me on my toes.

As well as the coffee, my stress has been kept at bay by the cheeky chappies that make up The Loveable Rogues. A bit of a different vibe this week. Very up-beat, unpretentious, happy, pop music. 

You might recognise the boys from their appearance on Britain's Got Talent last year (I'm pretty sure it was last year...)and this week has seen the release of their debut single "Oh What A Night".

It's cheesy, it's funny - and sometimes that's just what you need.

After a very last minute to see them in London a few weeks ago after being given tickets I was happily surprised. 

Their album's going to be one to play on repeat on summer drives and when lying around on your sun lounger (I'm still very optimistic about this hot summer business).



The single's available for download now on iTunes and there's some cheeky videos over at loveableroguesmusic.com

Something a bit different is good sometimes...What do you reckon? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment