Thursday, 16 May 2013

What A Mug

Hello there stranger...it's been evident that this little page has been pushed to the back-burner a bit over the past week, and unfortunately it's going to have to stay there for a wee bit longer. I'm in the full swing of exam season right now and still have three to go - so that's where all my energy's going for the next week or so. But I've got lots of recipes and posts to carry out once I am finally free! 

Revision woes got the better of me last night and I whipped up this gooey chocolate mug cake in less than 5 minutes, literally. It was EXACTLY what I needed...but lets hope temptation doesn't get the better of me every night! 

Good luck to anyone and everyone sitting exams or slugging through work...remember to breathe and keep smiling.


xxx

7 comments:

  1. very yummy *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to try this!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post where you can win a $30 voucher for Chicnova! Street Style Black & White Stripes

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm that looks so good, pretty cool mug!1DLover x

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mug cakes!! Great mug too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a mug cake before, but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gooey choc mug cake! Thats just all kinds of good!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOOVVE mug cake1 Its my late night treat :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete