Monday, 13 May 2013

You Can Do It!

Well hello there! 

If you're anything like me, you're sat behind your desk or on your bed thinking about the things that you want to do whist reading blogs of other peoples lives.

Well, seeing as you're reading this now I'm here to tell you - Go and do them! 

Make a little change or give something a go - explore your options! 

Since starting my second year of uni, I got myself all caught up in possibly one of the best things that I've ever done with my spare time - writing for the university newspaper. We have a bi-weekly newspaper, InQuire, and a constantly running website, http://www.inquirelive.co.uk I love it and have never been so proud to be a part of a team. Go and check it out - it's student writers with big ambitions and big opinions. 

It's not just the writing that I love, I've been able to grasp some incredible opportunities. The best? I hear you ask... Well, most definitely, hands down, without a doubt, it was being given the opportunity to interview The Vaccines' drummer Pete Robertson. It was incredible, and it's made me realise the direction that I want to take in life. It was like someone had handed me a little slice of the worlds best chocolate cake and I want more. So I started up this blog and I love it equally (if not more because it's all mine and I'm a greedy guts like that).

So give the things a go - what's the worst that can happen? If it's just a hobby, it's easy enough to stop doing it if you hate it. And if you love it, you're opening yourself up to all new experiences! Who knows what could happen. 

Until next time pals...xxx

5 comments:

  1. Loving the positivity <3 very cute blog you have here xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun,

    Well done! Hahah, I always want to do a million things at once and end up doing nothing at all =(
    I love your blog and am now following you on GFC & bloglovin'.

    I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog for a beauty hamper and it would mean so much if you checked it out!
    I look forward to your next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true! Was just thinking about this the other day.

    I'm a new follower and loving your blog, especially the design! Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you think! I needed this reminder today so -thank you. :) Very cool blog you have!

    ReplyDelete