Friday, 30 August 2013

I WANT (doesn't get)

(dress above: £17.34 from sheinside.com)
photo c/o sheinside.com

For some reason, as soon as my bank balance gets low I start to torture myself with online shopping. I spend hours perusing the pretty dresses and slouchy t-shirts before I reluctantly empty my basked before my bank calls (again). 

So here's a selection from my current "Want" list. But you know what they say, "I want doesn't get". (I might just get them anyway and put my bank's number under "do not call" (I must add, this is highly unadvisable))

kimono: £15 from boohoo.com
photo c/o boohoo.com

Alexander McQueen Demanta Studded Clutch: £795 from selfridges.com
photo c/o selfridges.com

Floral print trousers: £29.99 from zara.com/uk
photo c/o zara.com/uk

Gritte Extreme Platform Heels With Metallic Detail: £34.99 from missguided.co.uk 

photo c/o missguided.co.uk

What are your picks for Autumn??

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great selection! I especially love the kimono :)


    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous, not a bad price either!
    I love collared dresses
    victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is actually so beautiful! Love the cut out.
    And the shoes and kimono are nice too

    http://the-daughters-of-zion.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete