Sunday, 10 November 2013

Pancake Sunday's


My super lovely friend had me over for the weekend. So there was really only one way to repay her - in pancakes. We whipped them up nice and quick - a standard, thick American Pancake batter  (but I substituted regular flour for a pre-mixed gluten free flour and xanthan gum mix).

Lots of fruit, lots of nutella and lots of freshly whipped cream. 

Maybe not the healthiest of starts, but a delicious treat none the less.
(Also - someone told me that calories don't exist on Sunday's? I think that's true?)

We put on a pot of coffee, plugged in the iPod and stayed in our pyjamas all morning talking about the breathtaking sight that we'd seen the night before - Niagara Falls at night.


What's your favourite Sunday breakfast treat?


xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love pancakes so much! I actually had my friend make me canadian style pancakes the other night they were so yummy!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancakes sound yummy, although I only like savoury pancakes x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete