Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Winter Wishes


Yep, you guessed it - Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I've got a big family and Christmas is one of the only times of the year that we're all together. And this year it's even more special. I'm coming back from America, my sister-in-law will be 6 months pregnant and it will be the first Christmas Day in 4 years that I won't be at work (yeah - it sucked). But this year I want to cherish every moment and feel all cuddly inside for an entire month - waking up to Christmas songs and constantly annoying every single person around me. 

1. Visit New York and see the Christmas tree.

2. Make and decorate an entire Christmas cake.

3. Fill up at least 3 disposable cameras.

4. Go for Christmas cocktails. 

5. Find a low-calorie substitute for Starbuck's Creme Brûlée Latte. 

6. Spend an entire day watching Christmas movies with my best girlfriends. 

7. Throw a Christmas Dinner Party.

8. Have a Christmas baking day with my Mum and sisters.

9. Go to a Christmas Market. 

10. Read the pile of books that have been piling next to my bed. 

What do you want to do this holiday season? Give me ideas!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete